California Wines, Party Bus, & Ruth’s Chris
• 20 guests for a 2-hour tasting and educational class on the pairings and profiles of some of California’s most prestigious growers and producers in the private wine room at the new Total Wine & More of Coconut Point in Estero.
• Enjoy gourmet hors d’oeuvres from Ruth’s Chris of Coconut Point including premium beef, fresh seafood and artisanal cheeses
• Four hours of a party bus courtesy of Davis Brothers Limo ensures you arrive home safely and in style.
• Wine connoisseurs, this is an experience you won’t want to miss.
In-Home Wine Dinner for Ten by Chef Justin
• Explore the culinary creations of St. Charles Yacht Club’s Chef Justin Fleming as he prepares 5 courses with seasonal produce, succulent seafood and roasted meats.
• Perfect pairings with lush wines from Merryvale, Mondavi and V. Madrone Vineyards.
• Table décor, plate ware, glassware, utensils and florals are also included in this truly special in-home dining experience for 10.
• Mutually agreeable date. Not valid Wed.-Sat. nights Dec.-March. Expires November 19, 2020.
Florida’s Largest Country Music Festival
• Attend the beach party of the year, The Tortuga Music Festival in beautiful Fort Lauderdale.
• Two general admission tickets for three days by the Atlantic Ocean while listening to some of country music’s biggest stars.
• Lineup includes Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert, Tim McGraw, Billy Currington, Lee Brice and a special appearance by Barenaked Ladies.
• Two-night/three-day stay in an intra-coastal view room with balcony at the beautiful newly-redesigned Fort Lauderdale Marriott Beach Resort & Spa. Just minutes from the festival.
• Date Specific April 17-19, 2020.
• Dance in the sand all day and into the moonlight at the Florida concert event of the year!
Bahama Breeze In-Home Caribbean Party for 20 with Steel Drum Entertainment
• Bahama Breeze brings the Caribbean to your doorstep.
• Three-hour, in-home 20 guest bountiful buffet of tropical flavors including fresh fish, chicken and beef entrees, coconut rice, crisp salads, spicy salsas, delicious desserts and more!
• You can customize the menu to your personal preferences.
• Signature frozen cocktails, chilled beer and refreshing wines.
• The favorite musician of the Bahama Breeze regulars will take his steel drum talents on the road to make the party perfect.
• Escape to the islands with great food, music and tropical décor.
• Includes plate ware, utensils, napkins, table linens and candles.
• Choose a mutually agreeable date. Not valid Friday and Saturday nights December-April.
Festive Holiday Getaway Featuring the Tran-Siberian Orchestra December 13
• Escape with your love or your bestie to the holiday vibrancy of Florida’s East Coast.
• Package includes two premium, third-row tickets to the Dec. 13, 2019 Trans-Siberian Orchestra “Christmas Eve & Other Stories” at the BB&T Center in Sunrise (Fort Lauderdale area).
• The tickets include Lexus Club seating and amenities featuring complimentary valet parking, unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks and an unbelievable dinner buffet featuring chef-attended prime-rib carving and sushi stations, pastas, vegetables, salads and an endless array of holiday-inspired desserts.
• The Lexus Club is the most elite seating in all of BB&T Center and these tickets are not available to the general public. This area features multiple bars, dedicated servers and private restrooms.
• Relax the night of the concert with an overnight stay at the 4-star Renaissance by Marriott Plantation, just minutes from BB&T Center.
• Spend the next day having a fabulous brunch or doing some holiday shopping at the close-by Sawgrass Mills with over 350 stores and multiple restaurants.
Sign Up Opportunity – Five Course Wine Dinner at The Roadhouse Cafe
Join us for a five-course dinner in the “wine room” with wines expertly paired by owner Marc Neeley.
You’ll enjoy Sterling Sliver quality meats aged a minimum of twenty eight days, Italian pastas topped with homemade sauces, the highest quality and freshest produce and seafood, and homemade desserts.
Tuesday, January 21, 6pm
$500 per person
Limited to 20 guests
Fund A Need – Sponsor our Heights Kids to attend Summer Camp and After School
• $2,500 sponsors a child through the entire after school program. Year-long support for at-risk youth allows parents to work and kids to succeed.
• $1,000 provides a safe, fun, enriching summer camp experience. All summer long, kids can expand technology skills, learn arts and science and become more physically fit.
• $500 provides one month of summer camp.
• $250 provides one month of after school.
• $100 provides one week of camp for one child, with nutritious food, educational enrichment, and life-skills building programs.
There’s still time to purchase your tickets or become a VIP sponsor and enjoy our VIP party at the home of Tim and Sandy Youngquist.