The Heights Foundation provides a safe, supportive, FUN program for children after school hours. This licensed care program allows parents to work, and children can connect with needed resources including academic tutoring.
• Dates and Times: Every school day from dismissal until 6:00 pm
• Location: The Heights Center
• To enroll your child: Please contact Mary at (239) 482-7706 for more information
• How you can help: Volunteers are welcomed to participate in academic support, present special projects, and participate in celebrations. Download a background screening application here and a DCF Child Abuse and Reporting Staff Application DCF Volunteer Affidavitas well, or contact us to know more!
• Show your support: School Success programs are the key to helping at-risk students excel academically and in life. Support School Success today!
The Heights Center Afterschool Program helps students become
- Independent, innovative learners,
- engaged as leaders and responsible team members
- through active play, enrichment activities, and creative arts.