Make A Gift to The Heights Foundation
Your donations support outreach and family development programs in Harlem Heights. Gifts of all sizes are meaningful and critical to the Heights Foundation’s growth and success.
- Your gift of $5,000 provides an entire year of after school & a whole summer of camp for an at-risk kid
- Your gift of $2,500 provides a year of after school academic support, remediation & enrichment for an at-risk child
- Your gift of $1,000 provides a 15 week Culinary Arts job training program for an individual
- Your gift of $500 provides access to medical care for uninsured individuals
- Your gift of $250 provides a year of GED and English as a Second Language classes
- Your gift of $100 provides Family Literacy and Parent University classes
Checks may also be sent to:
The Heights Foundation
15570 Hagie Drive
Fort Myers, FL 33908
Brick By Brick
Show your support for the community, honor loved ones or convey appreciation with engraved bricks that are permanently displayed at the Center.
Click Here to Support The Heights Center Brick By Brick
Other Giving Opportunities
- Bequests are gifts made through a will and allow donors to make substantial donations to the Heights Foundation without depleting current assets. Suggested bequest wording: “I give, devise, and bequeath to THE HEIGHTS FOUNDATION,INC. EIN 36-4736711, located at 15570 Hagie Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33908, the sum of $________(or a description of the specific asset), for the benefit of THE HEIGHTS FOUNDATION, INC. and its general purposes.”
- Restricted Gifts can be made to support individual programs.
- In Kind Donations of goods and services are always welcome. Many of our programs benefit from donations of items such as food, school supplies, art supplies, books and even Christmas gifts for families.
- Memorial Gifts in memory or honor of an individual can be made in any amount.
- A Gift of Long-term Appreciated Securities is exempt from capital gains taxes and the donor is usually entitled to a tax deduction.
- Naming Opportunities for the Heights Center are available to recognize a donor’s contribution to the Foundation.
- Corporate Matching Gifts. Your company may match a gift made by its employees.
Please contact our office at 239-482-7706 or contact us by email to discuss these giving opportunities.